- All sizes and types of extinguishers. We are a Badger distributor so our best prices are offered on Badger extinguishers. We also offer
Amerex, Buckeye and other brands of extinguishers.
- Fire Extinguisher Cabinets. Indoor or outdoor, specialty finishes, surface mount, etc.
- Fire Extinguisher vehicle brackets, heavy-duty brackets.
- Annual inspections and certifications per NFPA 10, ICC, and insurance requirements.
- Recharging and service of all on-site fire extinguishers.
- Hydrostatic testing of low and high pressure extinguishers.
- On-site extinguisher review and recommendations for placement and special category fire needs.
Types of Extinguishers:
- ABC Multipurpose Dry Chemical Extinguishers are perfect for most commercial settings including offices, retail spaces, warehouses, churches and industrial
- BC Dry Chemical Extinguishers work on grease, oil and electrical fires.
- Purple K ABC and BC Extinguishers work on the same types of fires but utilize a different extinguishing agent.
- Cartridge Operated Extinguishers are preferred in heavy industrial, manufacturing or mining applications.
- Carbon Dioxide Extinguisher Models are BC rated and considered a clean agent for use where powder released into the environment may be detrimental.
- Class D Metal Powder Extinguishers are for use where certain flammable metal powders may be produced.
- Class K Wet Chemical Extinguishers are utilized in commercial cooking operations exclusively for use on deep fryers and animal fat grease applications.
- Halotron Extinguishers are clean agent extinguishers used in environments where it is critical to keep dust and powder out of the atmosphere.
- MRI water mist and carbon dioxide extinguishers are specifically designed for the unique requirements of Magnetic Resonance Imaging machines.
- Water extinguishers are great for Class A hazards such as wood, paper and trash and where the other classes of fire hazards are minimal.
- Water mist extinguishers are recommended for pump rooms and other areas where electrical hazards disallow the use of water extinguishers.
- Wheeled Carbon Dioxide and Dry Chemical Extinguishers are for use in airports, chemical and other heavy industrial applications.
CALL Fire-TEK FOR ALL
YOUR FIRE EXTINGUISHER NEEDS!